Making comments

First you must be registered as a Facebook User

Please leave comments on one of two Facebook Pages as follows:

Reporting adverse events

  • If it is serious and possibly criminal - ring the Police on 101, or 999 if it is an emergency. PLEASE advise the emergency services WHICH side of the river you are. We suggest using the words East or Simmshill side, alternatively West or Netherlee Road side.
  • Also please report to the Parks Department,