Linn Park is the greatest place in Glasgow for children of all ages - from prams to those with bikes.
There are four Play Areas:
- By Netherlee Hall in Linn Park Avenue - with parking,
- Near the Seil Drive entrance off Old castle Road: NO parking . . .
- Behind the Mansion House in the park: NO access by car - but a great place for adventurous kids.
- The Adventure Playground off Netherlee Road [Weekends only] - with plenty of parking.
To see the locations - click here.
Toilet facilities exist at the Adventure Playground [Weekends only], and at the Linn Park Golf Club.
There are a number of nearby shopping areas, namely
- Coftfoot Roundabout [Buses]
- Cathcart [Trains and Buses]
- Old Cathcart [Trains, Car parking in side roads]
- Cafe Costello
- Old Smiddy Pub
- Netherlee [Buses, Car parking at Netherlee Hall, and Adventure Playground]
- The Derby Cafe
- Muirend [Trains and Buses]
A couple of notes for dog walkers .... there are only two important things to mention:
- First is PLEASE pick your dog's mess for several reasons - not least is it can cause blindness in children, and
- Second, PLEASE keep your dog under control: that is under control in other people's view, this includes:
- mother's of small children, and
- owners of small and or timid dogs.